The Finance Committee is an elected committee responsible for supervision of the Society's financial affairs.
Committee members prepare the budget, present to the Administrative Board for review, present to the Executive Board for adoption, establish guidelines for the corporate secretary regarding investment of all funds and provide for an annual audit by an external certified public accountant.
Goals for 2016-2018 will be forthcoming
- Impart information about DKG finances to all members.
- Prepare the 2018 - 2020 Available Fund Budget and recommend adjustments for the 2017 - 2018 budget.
- Review Available Fund income and expenditures quarterly.
- Review the annual audit of Society funds.
- Review and make recommendations to the Constitution Committee for changes in the DKG Constitution and International Standing Rules.