How to request an international speaker
Opportunities available for state organizations to
- host an ISF Speaker
- meet an international member face-to-face
- learn about different cultures, customs, environments and school systems
- bring a new international experience to your state organization members
- participate in active discussions about international education systems, practices, needs and views
- create friendships across borders and enlarge your international network
State Organization Presidents
To invite a speaker to your state organization meeting
Email a Request for an ISF Speaker form to Society Headquarters by November 10 or May 10. The form may be downloaded from the Society website.
To recommend a member to become an ISF Speaker
Encourage a member of your state organization to download the Speaker’s Application from the Society website and send the completed form to you before September 15. Submit the Speaker’s Application with your recommendation, electronically, to be received at Society Headquarters by September 15.