Affordable Insurance Options for Individual Members and Chapters
Chapters & State Organizations
Your chapter is run like a small business and proper insurance coverage is essential to any business. We make is easy and very affordable for you to obtain coverage, including General Liability with Accident Medical, Directors and Officers Liability, Fidelity Bond (Crime) and Property Insurance.
1. Event Insurance (General Liability with Accident Medical)
Protection against lawsuits for bodily injury or property damage liability resulting from a sponsored event. This includes access to $5,000 in medical payments outside a lawsuit.
• Extended Medical Payments (limits above the included $5,000)
• Media Liability- misuse of content on your PTA website or social media
2. Directors & Officers Liability
Protection your organization and its directors and officers from lawsuits for “wrongful acts”.
3. Embezzlement Insurance (Fidelity Bond or Crime)
Protects your organization’s money against theft or embezzlement.
4. Property Insurance (Business Personal Property)
Protection for business personal property such as fundraising supplies, raffle items or popcorn machines.
Let AIM help you determine what coverage is right for you or your chapter.
Contact AIM today at 1-800-876-4044 or email@example.com
Or visit their website: www.aim-companies.com