Steps to Having Your Website Linked to


  1. Create your website. If you need to rent web space from international, fill out Form 74 – Website Rental Request. Please note that if you are using a service like that hosts websites you do not need to fill out this form.

  2. Review your website to ensure you have met all of the Standards required by International. The Standards can be found on the website forms page . A handy checklist can be found on the website forms page, too.

  3. When you have verified that you have met the standards, fill out Form 72 – Society Website Compliance Assurance Form and e-mail it to Society headquarters at

  4. Websites applying for linkage for the first time also need to pay a one-time setup fee and complete Form 79 – Website Account Setup Request Form. Information on how to submit the form is included on the form.

  5. After you submit your Form 72, if you are applying for linkage for the first time, a member of the International Communications & Publicity Committee will do a courtesy review your website, provide feedback, and answer any questions you may have.

  6. After your submitted Form 72 is received, personnel at Society headquarters will then link your website to the international website and send you a seal of linkage within 7 to 10 days.

  7. Please make sure to post the seal at the bottom of your website when you receive it from headquarters.

  8. Remember that you will need to reassert compliance at the beginning of each international biennium in order to remain linked to the international website!